Friday, March 27, 2009

OK so maybe I am a little moody...


I saw this on someone's twitter and thought it fit me perfectly today. Between turning 35 on Monday and pms I am feeling a bit out of sorts this week. I had a great birthday. C took off work and we slept more after the kids went to school. I was lazy all day. I watched a good chick flick, P.S. I love you, and cried lots. My hunny cooked me dinner and I made a carrot cake with homemade cream cheese icing. I even got birthday sex. That all didn't matter when I woke up on Tuesday. I felt like someone had sucked the life out of me. I felt like that all week. Today I finally felt like I had a bit of motivation. I did tons of laundry and some organizing. I started working on our bedroom, but got discouraged by the amount of clutter. I think I will be more motivated by next week. I hope.
I need to get the kitchen painted this week. We are having a party next weekend to celebrate the new kitchen. In a moment of creative genius I decided to make it a Pirates Vs. Ninja themed party. C got these awesome pirate ice cube trays and I had been planning on trying my hand at making sushi rolls, so it just fell together in my mind. I am hoping people will dress as their fav. I think I will be a pirate ninja!(AKA Pinja) C also got these shot glass molds that you can freeze juice or water in OR Melt gummis and make gummi shot glasses!! How awesome will that be! I hope some people that I have not seen in a while will show up. If you can make it... come join US!

5 comments:

Doug said...

I missed your birthday? I should be slapped for that.

Belated Happy Birthday, LubieI

I wouldn't say something like the guy in the cartoon didn't say either :-)

NoWay said...

I do like that cartoon. Very funny...
Happy Birthday!

Sound Echo said...

ohohoh I wish I could come!

Dorrie said...

belated Happy Birthday!!

I'm just reading the book "P.S. I love you" .. I didn't know it was now a film. Yep, girly flick for sure!

I wish I could come to the party, too.... *snif*

gillardia said...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Birthday sex rocks. Wish I was still in PA so I could come to your party. You know how to do parties.

Gill

 
My LastFMchartlubefaerie's Profile Page