Monday, June 22, 2009

Pardon my neglect~


I have been very neglectful with blogging lately. I just can't seem to get in the mood for it and find Facebook and Twitter much easier tasks. It doesn't take much to write a few sentences there.
We celebrated our first anniversary this weekend. We didn't do much and it poured rain half the weekend, but we were happy and that's what counts.
Next weekend we will be having our own Celtic Fling, since we can't afford to go to the real one. I will make some traditional dishes and there will be whiskey and beer and wine and whatnot involved.
Today I have to take Zion back to the wound clinic because he developed another horrible pressure wound. The younger two are annoyed they have to go along. I have to say I am not looking forward to it much...
The kittens from my last post are now huge and crazy! We ended up keeping two of the girls. Originally it was only going to be Belly and I had put the other one on Craigslist. That is until I got a message from someone saying not to give them away for free because people take them to bait dogs or feed snakes. ACK! I promptly removed her and decided we were keeping her. We named her Batty because she has a bat-like head. They are both adorable. The other two went to friends.

3 comments:

becomingkate said...

Feed snakes?!! OMG!
Hope all goes well with Zion.

SunTiger said...

Whiskey and beer AND wine? {Feel like I really must be missing something fun.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://uqemebabu.ibnsites.com/tekywid.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 
My LastFMchartlubefaerie's Profile Page